DR. LARRY WHEELER
Could be considered a “hometown boy.” He was born in Tucson, went away to school and returned to Tucson upon receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree to establish his private practice. He loves the Tucson area and has raised two children here. Dr. Wheeler takes advantage of the weather and climate that this part of the country offers. Some of his outside interests include golf, tennis, and snow skiing.
Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, Dr. Wheeler graduated from Tucson High School and attended the University of Arizona before graduating from the University of Pacific with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. He was elected membership in the Tau Kappa Omega honor society while at the University of Pacific.
Upon graduation he returned to Tucson where he established a private practice and became the Dentist for the Arizona Air National Guard. Dr. Wheeler has devoted considerable time and travel around the United States and other countries for over 30 years to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to provide his patients with cosmetic and restorative dental services.
Over these years Dr. Wheeler has attended thousands of hours of Post Graduation education courses and lectured and written extensively on various dental topics.
Dr. Larry Wheeler is:
- Fellow of the American Endodontic Society
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Past President of the Southern Arizona Dental Society
- Past President of the Arizona Preventative Dental Society
- Past Secretary-Treasurer of the American College of Oral Implantologists
- Past President of the Western Region of the American College of Oral Implantology
A member of:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Endodontic Society
- International College of Oral Implantologists
- American College of Oral Implantology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Straight Wire Orthodontic Society
- American Association of Functional Orthodontist
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Society
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
- Tucson Rotary Club
Other activities include:
- Program Chairman, ACOI Meeting, Los Angeles, California
- Program Chairman, Arizona State Dental Society
- Lecturer, American College of Oral Implantology Meetings
- Lecturer, Arizona Preventative Dental Society
- Lecturer, Quest Seminars (3 years)
- Lecturer, Mercer Seminars (2 years)
DR. BRIAN MARTIN, DDS
Dr. Martin is a second generation dentist. Having grown up in and around dental offices, he expanded his horizons by studying Media Production at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications, where he won the 2007 Rocky Mountain EMMY for Best Student Production.
Dr. Martin realized that his calling in dentistry and caring for patients was strong, and decided to return to study dentistry. He went on to graduate from the University of Maryland Baltimore Dental School.
Dr. Martin is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Arizona Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Martin is experienced in dental surgeries such as placing implants, bone grafts, and performing root canals. Dr. Martin has a passion for helping the community through treatment as well as providing education to patients.